This is literally me and my friends
I FEEL LIKE I WAS JUST SENT BACK IN TIME TO FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL
I always shipped Joey and Phoebe, he just seems to absolutely adore her
So did Lisa Kudrow and Matt LeBlanc. They at one point went to the writers and asked if it could be revealed that Joey and Phoebe had been sleeping together for forever.
- Haiku on Perspective (via expiry)
its kinda scary when you waste an entire day doing nothing and time just passes
This page is to help fundraise for my daughter. She is currently going through treatment due to her rejecting her 2nd double lung transplant Hello, this fundraiser is to help raise money for my daughter’s medical expenses. Amanda was born with Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. This limited her from participating in any physical activity due to lack of oxygen her lungs would let her receive. At the age of 10, she was placed with a central line which continuously ran medicine through her body due to her condition getting worse. This limited her even more from doing things such as going away with her friends or being to far from home. At the age of 17 (2009) she developed a hemorrhage in her lungs which caused her to cough up large amounts of blood. She was put on the transplant list and on January 29, 2010 she received her new pair of lungs. This was a new beginning and a blessing. I had never seen such hope and true happiness in my child before. She was able to attend college and finally do things she always wanted to do. Unfortunately, a year and a half later she began to reject her lungs. It happened so fast we almost lost her. She was immediately put back on the transplant list and received another pair of lungs on March 20, 2012. It was hard at first for her to jump right back into things after being in such a traumatic situation for so long but she began to slowly bounce back and start up her life again. Unfortunately she began to reject again. We are unsure why this happened but we have caught it on time and she is now going through treatment at the Children’s Hospital Of Philadelphia. This fundraising page is for all her expenses due to all her out of pocket cost on her medications, inhalers, oxygen, appointments, physical rehab and most of all the two hour drive each way back and forth from the hospital. Our travel, tolls and housing in Phili is a significant expense that continues. Please donate and spread the word. It’s really hard not just for me and my daughter but for my other two kids at home. Any amount would be a blessing!.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
this is perfect
Hey Everyone! I am a sister in the Epsilon Theta Chapter of Phi Sigma Sigma at Montclair State University. One of our sisters here, in our chapter has been fighting a battle for many years. After being born with “bad lungs” it was difficult for her to breath, and after years was finally put on a list to get a double lung transplant. With a good recovery, Amanda was allowed to attend school, however her body soon rejected these new lungs. She was put back on a list for new lungs, and had treatments weekly in the hospital. Amanda has now had her second double-lung transplant, however her body is currently rejecting these new lungs. The medical expenses have become much for herself and her family, and this fundraiser was made to help pay for her expenses and keep her as healthy as possible! Anything would be the biggest help to herself and her family, and our chapter here at Montclair State, weather it be donating a dollar, or if it be just sharing this page for more awareness!
Please take your time to view/share/donate to this cause, and really show the power that this sisterhood can take to change the live of this amazing family!